SNAST - South Northants (NHW) Area Support Team 

If you see or hear something that is suspicious you should always contact the police in the first instance. Don't think that someone else will do it.

                                                            Contacting the Police

                  In an emergency when a crime is in progress or about to be committed:
                                                  Dial 999 or (Typetalk text 18000)

                                                    To report a crime or give information
                                                                         101 - The police non-emergency number  

                                                         To report doorstep crime (DAN)

                                                                        0345 2307 702

                                                               Other useful numbers    

                                                                  Trading Standards  

                                                                        0300 126 1000  

                                                        Emergency Environmental Officer
                                                                        0800 1601022

                                                                       Crime Stoppers

                                                                                          0800 555 111

What should I phone about?

Emergencies 999
Any of the following e.g. life-threatening, causing serious damage to property or possessions or a crime in

Other circumstances 101
        Complaints about anti-social behaviour, potential violence, civic disturbance or damage to property
        Reporting details of a cold caller, suspicious circumstances, unusual activities.  

Community Web Kit provided free by BT